Wednesday 15 January 2014

WWW Wednesdays - January 15, 2014

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

The Rough Guide to Social Media for beginners

 
 

• What did you recently finish reading?

 
 


My reviews of these can be found here: Beyond My Bookshelf



• What do you think you’ll read next?
 
I have an ever-growing To Be Read shelf on Goodreads of over 2300 books. I also have 17 indie books waiting to be read and blogged. So many words; only one pair of eyes!

I am doing the Lord of the Rings read & discussion at Tolkien Readalong from January to June 2014. If you are a Tolkien fan, come join the fun.

Besides that, there are many things I must read. Romance, mystery, paranormal, humour, fiction, non-fiction, biographies, and everything else! I love the printed word!

Now, what about you? What are you reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment