Thursday 3 April 2014

Becoming Psychic Magazine, April 2014 - Book Review Link

Becoming Psychic Magazine - April 2014 Issue
Well, after a month of horrible winter weather and a household of illness, I am happy to "Spring" forth with the new Becoming Psychic Magazine's book review. The magazine has become so much easier to read this month, with new links to the pages you want to check out. I'm linking directly to my book review so tell me what you think. Also feel free to check out the rest of the magazine because there are some great articles by some great experts in their fields.

Come on...aren't you curious what book I reviewed? Well, click on it. Go ahead. Okay, a hint first. I read and reviewed The Magnificent Truths of Our Existence by Daniel F. Parmeggiani. Read my review and tell me what you think. I know you're curious. See you soon!

Don't forget to let Daniel know what you thought on Facebook and Twitter.

Until next time, keep looking Beyond My Bookshelf! You never know what you might find.

No comments:

Post a Comment